|Home Page||Wineries||Rates||Before You Go||Reservations||Resources||Client Reviews||Contact Us|
Please keep in mind these are general guidelines. Any variations are not a problem.
- Wine tours typically are from 5-7 hours in length.
- Wineries are generally open 11-5 PM. Most are 7 days a week.
- Generally you can taste at one winery per hour.(more or less based on group size and travel time between stops).
- Tasting rooms have fees ranging from $5-15 per person sometimes waived with wine purchase.
- Groups of 8 or larger require reservations at each tasting room.*
- Local restaurants are open for lunch or dinner.*
- OregonWineTours.Com has the capacity for any group size.
Contact Us :